This, my friends, is a summer staple! It goes great with Mexican food as well as good ole’ American BBQ food. With bright colors and fresh flavors, it’s the perfect side dish to serve at your next gathering.
- 2, 15 ounce, cans of corn, drained
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, chopped (or 4 romas)
- 2 tbsp. red onion, chopped (I used white because I didn’t have any red)
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- half a lemon
- 2 tbsp. prepared teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- fresh cracked black pepper
- pinch of salt
Add the first five ingredients into a bowl and squeeze some lemon over the top. In a separate bowl, add the remaining ingredients and whisk until blended. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix together. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Now, I know it’s not summer just yet. But where I live, it’s already starting to feel that way. Hope you’re enjoying the weather, wherever you may be!
2 thoughts on “Corn Salad”
I love summer corn salads! I could eat a whole plate full.